Saturday, June 9, 2007

Gakuen Alice 81

This chapter begins with Tsubasa calling out to Hotaru, Natsume and Ruka who were running after captured Mikan.

Tsubasa: "Hey! Hotaru ne-san (Ne-san: oneesan, meaning older sister. just a title Tsubasa gave to Hotaru though she is younger than him) Long time no see! Natsume and Ruka-pyon too. What are you in a hurry for?"

The three are surprised to the site of Tsubasa.

Ruka: "Kage"(shadow)

Hotaru:"Hage" (bald)

Natsume:"Mage" (old japanese male hair style, like samurais used to have)

Tsubasa: "um, since when has my nickname have a rule to finish with "ge"? and have a connection to hair styles?" The three ignore Tsubasa's question and start running again.

Tsubasa:"Hey! What are you running for!?"

Tsubasa:"What? Mikan was arrested by the Fuukitai? What did she do this time...Don't tell me you're running after them..hey"

Tsubasa: Since you are running after them you do have a plan on how to save her right!? If you're only running after them you'll be mistaken as accomplices you know?!" The three stop on their tracks.

Ruka:"You got a plan.... right?"

Natsume to Hotaru:"....you got one right?"

Hotaru:" ...A Plan? What are you talking about? I was simply running a marathon, to change my mind. Then all of a sudden these two starting folowing me. Stalkers?"

Natsume, Ruka, Tsubasa:"She's lying 'cause she didn't have a plan!? what a way to get out of it...!!"A surprised Mikan to the sight of the Fuukitai who arrested her.

Mikan:"Representetive of the Taishitsu-kei!?" (the name is Goshima) sweetly smiling

Goshima:"keep your voice down"

Panicing Mikan thinking to herself:"Why!?" His face change, his body shape change! I don't get it..." "W..Why....Why is this person helping me..."

Goshima:"Well...I can understand your confusion. I cannot give y ou any details but I was ordered by a certain someone to "save you""

Mikan:"A certain someone? (on Mikan's face: Sakurano-senpai)"

Goshima:"Not Sakurano."Mikan surprised to the fact that Goshima realised what she was thinking.

Goshima:"I cannot give you any details but there is someone who has been worried and watching over you from the shadows in this school."

Mikan:"who could it be..."

Goshima: Sakurano and others includin Hotaru's brother) and I believe in the same ideals and follow under this certain person. For certain reasons Sakurano(put in plurial sense meaning also Hotaru's brother and others following with Sakurano) cannot move freely now as they used to. So, this is the reason why today I am the one who came to save you."

Mikan:"Someone watching over me...?"

Mikan:"in this school,someone worried about from the shadows(from afar)..."

Goshima:"Well then, lets say you were given no punishment, go back to your classroom. I'll take care of everything.

Mikan:"...is there such a person?...... I thought the new student principal, representative Goshima, who started up the Fuuklitai system was part of those who would strictly control over us. to think he is someone who follows the same way as Sakurano-senpai....Now to think of it, what exactly are Sakurano-senpai and others.... what ideals..."

Goshima plays around with his hair and face, changing into a completely and very ugly person.

Goshima:"Well then. I'm in a bit of a hurry.Be careful not to get caught by the fuukitai. Can't always come over to save you"

Mikan stunned at the extreme difference of the before and after looks Goshima has once using his alice.

Mikan:"What is the taishitsu-kei representative...!?"

Persona:"Principal, Goshima has reported successfully rescueing Sakura Mikan"A beautiful young man, the High-school principal is the one sitting behind the desk.Hotaru and Ruka hiding in the bush.

Ruka:"Imai..."

Hotaru"What?"

Ruka:"shouldn't we stop eavesdropping like this"

Hotaru:"why?"

Ruka:"it's wrong to Natsume..."

Hotaru:"Why?"Tsubasa earlier speaking to them before they decide to hide in the bush.

Tsubasa:"anyways you guys go back to class., there is the chance that Mikan's punishment may be light. I'll go ask around my connections if there isn't anything that can be done."

Hotaru:"Connections...? why do you have?"

Tsubasa:"Anyways, what'll you do if you also get caught by the Fuukitai. "All three don't believe Tsubasa has connections and begin to walk away.

Tsubasa:"Wait! i do have connections!!!

Hotaru, Ruka and Natsume begin to walk back towards class.

Tsubasa:"Go back. Got it!"

Tsubasa:"Leave Mikan's case to me and Tono. Don't do anything unnecessary."

Hotaru sees Natsume holding back Tsubasa to talk.Back to Hotaru and Ruka hiding in the bushes eavesdropping on Natsume and tsubasa's conversation.

Natsume:"...you fine with that?"Tsubasa:"n?"

Natsume:"if you do anything careless, you risk getting found out by Mikan. You were transfered to the dangerous abilities, She still doesn't know does she."

Hotaru and Ruka stunned: "Tsubasa-senpai transfered to the dangerous abilities...!?"

Natsume:"Well, 'cause of the transfer student, for the moment no sign of her noticing anything"

Tsubasa:"About that, I already asked the other Tokuryoku students to tell the same lie. anyways, though I'm transfered to the dangerous abilities, on the outside I still have a place in the Tokuryoku class, so no worries about that"

Tsubasa:"From what you guys just told me, I don't intend to do anything to make her even more down.""If Mikan finds out anbout this, she'll surely blame herself. Anyways, if she finds out about the case we're on, I can't face her."

Natsume:"..You're team hasn't caught her yet?"

Natsume:"Azumi yuka"

Tsubasa:"This time's move was also fake info. but ever since I heard that story, I'm praying she(Azumi Yuka) can run away from us"

Tsubasa:"to think that that woman is Mikan's mother. It's just natural that school's got their eye on Mikan.Ruka and Hotaru, shocked!Hotaru remember when Azumi yuka tried to steal Mikan's alice. "the stealing alice"

Natsume:"If you catch her, tell me right away"

Tsubasa: "I know. What about around Hotaru and Ruka, nothing going on?"

Natsume:"For the moment nothing."

Tsubasa:" right....but we can't rest assured yet... well then I'm going. You'd better go back soon"
Natsume:"shut up"

Hotaru remembering Azumi Yuka, Mikan's blackened hand turning Persona's alice into an alice stone."to think that that woman is Mikan's mother." "You're team hasn't caught her yet?" "I can't face her..."

Hotaru:"Mikan..."Mikan running back to class.

Hotaru:"Mikan..."outside everyone is getting ready for the Alice sports festival (sports day as it's called in some countries)

Mikan:"Beautiful sunny May day! The perfect day for sports festival!!

Classmate(Anna?):Mikan-chan

Mikan:"Oh! everyone from the white team!!"

Tsubasa: "Hey! what are you doing being amiable to the opponent?"

Mikan surprised:"eh?"Tsubasa picks up Mikan:"Mikan did you grow a bit while I was gone?"

Mikan:"Tsubasa-senpai..."Tono:"Hey Tsubasa... what are you sexually harassing her... gimme"

Misaki:"can you really speak"

Mikan:"Tono-senpai, Misaki-senpai, Megane-senpai"Mikan hugging Tsubasa. She begins to cry.Everyone is stunned.

Tsubasa:"Wha.."

Mikan:"Tsubasa-senpai! Idiot! Where were you all this time!!"

Tsubasa:"Mikan"

Mikan:"Any time I went to tokuryoku class, anywhere I looked for you, you were never there.I was so lonely! I wanted to talk with you about the festival, practice with you, so many things I wanted o talk to you about. So manya times I thought to myself if only tsubasa-senpai was by my side, But you were always gone....I thought you forgot about me....i was so worried and lonely!"

Tsubasa picks up Mikan in his arms:"Sorry. I got you really worried didn't I. even though it's your first time for the sports festival, I wasn't there to teach you anything, couldn't practice much with you guys. It's my fault I took aways half of the fun to the festival for you."

Tsubasa:"I'm sorry, MIkan"

Mikan:"Tsubasa-senpai..."Tsubasa puts Mikan down and pats her head:"But it's ok. Everything. If all ends well all is well."

Tsubasa:"All this gloom, lets blow it all away!

mikan:"yeah...".The tokuryoku class begin to get excited. But from afar, Luna is watching Mikan.Whispering from students around:"hey, did you hear...the rumor about Mikan.." "The reason why she was able to come back from her arrest by the Fuukitai like nothing happened?" "She swindled the Fuukitai" "heard she showed her underwear to get pardoned" "euw, really"

Mikan to herself:"I'm so happy having seen Tsubasa-senpai again. Eversince my getting caught by the Fuukitai, some unbelievable rumors started spreading about me"Mikan glooming again from remebering:"Ah, yeah the rumors....I got a good guess on where they come from, can't fight back though"

Luna's words to Mikan:" To shut up, and to not meddle in anything"Mikan is caught of guard by Natsume:" Hey"

Mikan:"Na na na na Natsume...you startled me"

Natsume:"Na..Natsume?"

Natsume:"Did you really show off your underwear to some guy"

Ruka and Iincho:"Natsume?"

Hotaru:"That can't be"

Mikan shocked:"He believes in the rumor...!?"

Natsume:"I asked you if it's true, hurry up and answer"

Mikan:"Wha....Are you stupid...Of course N..."From afar Luna's evil shadow spreading closer and closer to Mikan.

Mikan:"....It's none of your busyness"Natsume looks a bit hurt by Mikan's words.

Natsume:"What are you hiding? You're acting strange.....that other day, what happened between you and her(Luna). Answer me"Luna's words come back to Mikan:"If you want to lessen the damage to you and those around you..."

Mikan:"W... ...You're Koizumi-san's partner. You're not My partner or anything to me anymore, so don't bother me"Mikan hurts Natsume with these words, but is hurt even more.

Natsume:"...is worrying about you a nuisance now?!"

Mikan:"eh...Nu...." Mikan's true words of the heart:" Don't go Natsume, I want you come to me"..."white"(last chapter, when Natsume chose the opposite team)

Mikan:"....It's a nuisance"

14 comments:

  1. Great job girl."Ur the best".

    I had been searching for gakuen english version for so long & now i ended in the right place.

    Keep up the good work.

    - Vai

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..! im the first one to comment on this episode..!hehe..and i think im the first one to read the chapter 81..yepey..!!!!

    thanks for the upload..i haven't read it but i get excited..and i'll read it after this comment..!!!

    thank you..you make my whole week happy..hehe..XD

    -malipongkaman

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu..its kinda sad..for mikan and natsume..i hope they fixed things up..

    i read something about mikan that she develops an innocent crush on tsubasa..hahaha...

    -malipongkaman

    ReplyDelete
  4. kakalungkot naman..anyway..thanks for the chapter 81..gakuen alice is really a good story..i love it so much..!

    Luna pisses me..about the rumors shes spreading..hahah..her runors about mikan showing her underwear is so funny..who would believe a girl like mikan will show her undies..haha..it was such a lame rumor..hahaha

    to Luna..try harder..haha..maybe you can have 5% of their attention..

    its already 1:30 am..i have to sleep now..thank for the chapter 81..i'll be waiting for the other chapters..

    thank you..thank you..lets keep in touch..

    -malipongkaman

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait..hehe..what chapter did natsume told mikan to change her hair style in 5 years?

    coz..its maybe a sign of a love in near future..

    by the way..i really think mikan has crush on tsubasa..she just dont realize that..haha..it was a funny part when mikan told tsubasa how she wish tsubasa was on her side..haha..she just dont realize it..but i hope she fall for natsume..and i hope natsume wont die..if ever natsume die (hope not)..hope she end up with ruka..atleast..hehe..

    i just wish they make anime of it..i think its so..exciting watching it in anime..the same thing i read it here..definitely good..!

    thats all..! good mornin!hehe

    -malipongkaman

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello....girl....

    your site is the best site ever that i viewed.... i love Gakuen Alice Very Much...and this site of yours is the only one that helps me to have my favorite manga in the whole world...just keep this site for the people who support...(including me..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm..nice!..

    i love your blog!

    pls. continue to make summaries of gakuen alice..,i know many people there are reading your blog but just not posting a comment..,so pls continue to make summaries girl...

    keep rock'n!!..

    bernadette^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I have a very curious question... WHAT IS LUNA"S ALICE!?!?!?!?!?

    I've been wondering abt that for weeks... But I still don't know it!

    And is mikan and natsume's feelings gonna be ruined?

    *worrying abt mikan and natsume's relationship*

    plz answer my questions....

    Love:Nessa/Vanessa *peace*

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi this is my first time reading your blog. do you knoe where to watch gakuen alice ep 28. when will ep 82 come out. i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is great!
    omg!natsume and mikan's relationship!
    i hate luna!she's bad!

    i love gakuen alice!
    thank you for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn... again, Luna pisses me off.

    Oh my, Tsubasa did transfer to the dangerous ability class, I already expected that a long time ago!

    Oh, so Persona did live. Oh well, thank you for this update! I can't wait for the next chapter! YOU rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok.. this msg is for nessa.. or vanessa.. ONLY!!! lol just kidding.. ofcourse anyone can read this comment! lol

    as for me.. i still don't know what luna's alice is.. but i am suspecting that she has more than enough.. XD

    and for mikan and natsume.. no.. i think their feelings for each other won't be ruined.. as we can see.. natsume is just protecting mikan..

    going back to chapter 80.. natsume said.. that this might be a trick of the school just for him to behave.. b'coz if he won't behave then they might do something bad to mikan.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  13. to: samygigi

    sorry but the anime's only upto episode 26..

    and for the chapter 82.. i still don't know.. but i'm working on it ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  14. tsubasa-sempai transfer to the dangerous ability was somewhat so unfair... (iiyak na sana talaga ako sa part na yan T.T, okay... muntikan lang tumulo ang luha)!
    i think her (luna) has something to do with manuplating others (she's the same class as narumi, ruka, yuri, etc... i just dont know the means of how she does it)...
    mikan and natsume are trying to protect each other, but ends up hurting each other! what the heck! i hope would turn out just fine in this series... i can't imagine natsume dying... i really would not want that to happen at all!!
    ...
    thanks for all the chapter summaries. thank you so much!^^
    keep up the good work!^^

    ReplyDelete