Friday, April 18, 2008

Gakuen Alice 94

Subaru Imai wrote a letter to his parents - To: Father and Mother Although this letter may never never be sent out, I still wrote it. Thank you for writing letters to me even though you have never received any reply. I'm sorry for being such a worry to you. In your letters, I know that my baby sister was born. I am really very happy about it. I wish to go home....... Tomorrow's sports event/activity is swimming lessons for both elementary and middle divisions. The whole class including Mikan are very excited except for Hotaru, Ruka and Natsume. [Hotaru is looking really unhappy.] Mikan : There were some troublesome issues that had happened, leaving us strained. Through this swimming lesson, I hope that all troublesome matters can be washed away. Let's go SWIMMING~ Mikan stumbled upon Hotaru in the caterpillar and fell. Subaru tossed a coin to lure Hotaru to get out of the caterpillar. In the end, Hotaru was dragged into the pool. Lincho, Kokoro(mind-reading), Ruka (I think can't recognize faces with the swimming cap on) and Mikan was very shocked that Hotaru doesn't know how to swim. Especially Mikan as she shouted," Hotaru DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!?" while Hotaru gave a deathly glare at Mikan. Mikan was very shocked and sad that she being Hotaru's friend, doesn't know she can't swim. Hotaru uses the float but drowns soon. That leads to others saying that she possesses a "non-swimmer" Alice. Here comes Tsubasa and Misaki. Tsubasa commented that even a genius like Hotaru ..... So until Hotaru learns how to swim, she will be having swimming lessons...with her brother.. Subaru: I have already taught you the actions many times, why haven't you learned it? No, why CAN'T YOU EVEN FLOAT? Hotaru: That's because of your lousy teaching methods right? Storm is coming~~ Mikan is feeling disappointed as she wanted to have fun swimming with Hotaru. She also noticed that Natsume took leave from swimming. "He must be feeling unwell...?" Tsubasa: Mikan, did anything strange happen recently? There is some commotion in the middle school division regarding the "steal alice". Mikan: Ah.. Nothing. Tsubasa: Ah. That's good. If anything happens, you must inform me immediately. Don't be rash and take action on your own like last time. Mikan thinking to herself: Ah.. I haven explain to them about my another alice.. WAHHH... Ruka suddenly splashed water on Mikan and said: Mikan's expression is terrible.. Mikan: Ruka-pyon.. Ruka: Everyone is playing volleyball there.. Let's go join them =) Hotaru, Tsubasa, Misaki and Natsume watch Mikan as she has fun. Natsume started coughing.... They are all dressed up, ready to go back when it started raining. Linchou and Kokoroyomi ran back while Mikan looks back.. Hotaru finally swam 1metre. Subaru: A sense of failure... Suddenly, Hotaru went missing from a spot in the pool. Subaru: Eh... What're you doing? Subaru: Answer me! U drown!? Hotaru! Hotaru got up from another spot of the pool. Subaru: You learned how to swim? Hotaru: No, it is this. [Some kind of invention] Subaru: What kind of thing is this.... Hotaru: It's a secret.. Subaru: Huh? Hotaru: It's like you having a secret and not telling anyone including parents, I have my own secret too.. Background: Father and Mother insisted on writing letters that could not be sent out. It had been 5 years. I'm really thankful for remembering me and thank you for writing letters to me. But.. please forget me. Right now, none of my letters reach your hands and not long after, sister will be forcefully taken into the school. I don't wish to add on to your pain. Now, I have to say goodbye to the past weak me. I have to change into another person. Hotaru: After you entered this school, the real reason you've changed... You thought that one day you will be able to tell them [father and mother] but....it's enough. It's ok even though I don't understand. Backgrd: To survive in this school, to be able to accomplish a goal, one has to be cold-hearted because I can never be a puppet completely. One thing - I tried understanding your way of thinking. And now, I think I understood it. Subaru: What happened, Hotaru? Flashback: Sakura-san, you will lose someone very important soon. Like.. Imai-san. Hotaru: This is a secret. Next, Mikan is found waiting for Hotaru while holding an umbrella. Mikan: Hotaru! I'm here to give you an umbrella! Mikan is stunned while Hotaru showed she had a foldable umbrella. Hotaru: But you brought only 1 umbrella.. Mikan: This is because I met Bear on the way and he was finding a shelter. Our relationship is kind of good now........ eh? ah.. Hotaru? Hotaru took Mikan's umbrella and opened it saying: Good thing you came, it's troublesome to open a foldable umbrella. What's are you waiting for? Come in and let's go.. Background: It has always been like normal, living past everyday. But I know it's impossible to take things for granted. As compared to yesterday's world, i will always cherish everyday that you spent with me.

summary by:fujijan

2 comments: