Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Gakuen Alice 68

"The poisoned princess enters a quiet sleep...."
Thanks To Yo-chan's alice, Yo-chan and Tsubasa were able to get away from Rui and Hayate. But Yo-chan can feel a very evil presence from far away. Mikan and the others are in danger! The black stain created by Persona crawls over Mikan's body, getting bigger and bigger, poisoning her.
Mikan: "Will I die...?" The other kiken nouryoku tells Persona that he is going too far, but Persona simply replies coldly that it was an accident, and the school know that such risks existed.
Natsume: "What the hell is accident?!.. you!"
Natsume is extremely angry, as never seen before.
Natsume: "Persona..."
But his alice is stopped by the Junior-high principal using an alice stone: "So noisy."
Hotaru tries to help with her paralized body by shooting at Persona. Persona is ready to use his alice on her, but Mikan Jumps at him once again.
Ruka: "Imai!"
Mikan: "Hotaru watch out!"
Aoi: "Mikan-chan!"
Persona: "You little"
Mikan: "Right now, on Hotaru"
Persona is extremely angry and hits Mikan once again with his alice. Mikan screams to the other not to come close to her. She is afraid that this "sickness" created by Persona on her will transfer to the others if they touch. The stain on her body is geting worse. Pain all over her body like stabbings. Persona evily tells Mikan he used some power on her thinking she had tried to use her alice on him. He tells her not to worry "even if others touch you, it will not affect them" Mikan is scared, she feels like her body is breaking apart but she is also angry: "how dare you try to use such an awful alice on Hotaru and the others! Who are you?! Why do you do such evil things? I'll never forgive you! I won't let you get your way!" Persona: "Didn't have enough yet? Next you'll die" The others yell: "Mikan!" they are afraid for her. Aoi is stunned by what Persona is doing. She cannot believe this is the "Kamen no kimi" she knows.
Mikan is determined to stop Persona and tells the other to run. Mikan: "To me, there is something a lot scarier than death"
Hotaru: "What are you saying"
Mikan tells Natsume to take them all away.
Mikan: "Only me is getting finished off like this is enough... I don't want any of you to get hurt anymore" Mikan begs them to listen to her, she wants to protect them. Persona thinks she is foolish. But Mikan: "I won't lose to you! Even if I die, I won’t lose to you! I won't let you hurt my friends anymore!" Aoi runs to stand between Mikan and Persona. She begs Persona to stop. But Persona simply angrily tells her to "move!" Mikan is suprised of Aoi's actions. Persona: "Yuki-Aoi, you too, are you to betray me? If you are on their side then even to you I will show no mercy. Move! Don't look at me that way. What are those eyes?!" Persona remembers things that people used to say about him, being a monster because of his alice, that even though he is an alice, letting him close to other students is too dangerous." Your presence makes my Hanazono dirty". We can see that Persona has a lot of pain and anger inside him. "Monster" But a man held out his hand to Persona: "You are not a monster. See, you are actually beautiful. Come, from now on always stay by my side, I shall make you human." Persona is angry at Aoi and says she has little value, covering Mikan. Persona: "Disappear from my sight!" Persona is ready to use his alice again, this time on Aoi! But again Mikan stops him. Aoi: "Mikan-chan!!" Mikan hugs Persona; "I won't let you hurt anyone anymore! Jii-chan! (grandfather), Hotaru, Ruka-pyon, Natsume, Narumi-sensei, everyone please, lend me your strength" In back of Mikan, the shadow of a man appears. Persona hears the words of this man; "Stop giving away to hatred and dirtying these hands." Persona's earing breaks. A man once gave this earing to Persona telling hiim to never take it off. It is a special sealing stone to protect him from his own alice. Never again shall your alice destroy your face. No one shall ever call you a monster again." Persona's alice begins to crawl over his face. He screams. They are all shocked at the sight. Hii-sama, up in the hanahimeden is laughing. Yamanouchi: "My, my. Hii-sama seems to be having a lot of fun. Are you planning some mischief?" Hii-sama: "Mikan no kimi, just as I thought, such an interesting girl. I simply loosened a little the barrier around her and what a happy suprise" Hii-sama is delighted with what is happening to Persona. Just then Tsubasa and Yo-chan come running from behind. Tsubasa: "Has someone been hurt?" But they arrive to find a blackened Mikan who lost conciousness.
Lying still in Hotaru's arms. When shall her eyes open...?

3 comments:

  1. wheres chapter 69?? and THANKYOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh? you can find chapter 69's link on the ~archive~ tab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
    provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog site is
    in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would really
    benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you.
    Cheers!

    Here is my web site http://www.TextYourExBackReviewed.org

    ReplyDelete